Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.792 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,740TL (723 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)