Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,047TL ($b2,991) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (19 minutes ago)