Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,603TL (COL$1,898,788) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)