Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03271 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,359TL (J$102,703) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)