Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02761 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,823TL (J$102,227) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)