Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04053 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,282TL (J$80,964) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)