Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 83% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,734TL (€1,420) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)