Cost of living comparison between Mons, Belgium and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 79% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,589TL (€1,490) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)