Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 103% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,880TL (€653) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)