Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03066 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,750TL (89,694 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)