Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03122 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,373TL (76,005 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)