Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03899 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,456TL (62,987 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)