Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03412 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,275TL (125,285 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)