Cost of living in Moncton, Canada vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.020 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,799TL (C$945) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)