Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30387 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,675TL (Mex$ 8,801) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)