Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.840 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,301TL (3,930 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)