Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.569 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,801TL (8,444 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)