Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,588TL (8,494 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 51,962 (about 1 hour ago)