Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03550 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,052TL (Shilling85,966) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (43 minutes ago)