Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03738 TRY / KES
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,093TL (Shilling82,753) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)