Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00379 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,610TL (₩951,697) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)