Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00638 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 382% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,465TL (2,266,945 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)