Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.491 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,676TL (767 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)