Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,119TL (RM2,991) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)