Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.471 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,104TL (RM2,110) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)