Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.292 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,397TL (RM2,629) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)