Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.258 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,726TL (1,207 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)