Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.433 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,551TL (1,049 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)