Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,067TL ($1,349) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)