Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31831 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,411TL (Mex$ 7,576) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)