Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.408 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,104TL (AU$704) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)