Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.097 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,800TL (€623) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)