Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,852TL (€567) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)