Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05079 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,667TL (52,499 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)