Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03302 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,356TL (101,631 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)