Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,554TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)