Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17819 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,213TL (ARS $12,418) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)