Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16026 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,632TL (ARS $16,425) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)