Cost of living comparison between Memphis, Tennessee, United States and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,226TL ($1,202) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)