Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13258 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,812TL ($U21,212) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)