Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12094 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,914TL ($U15,826) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)