Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17536 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,372TL ($U13,526) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (42 minutes ago)