Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19047 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,597TL (13,635₴) in Melitopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)