Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,188TL (€636) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)