Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,793TL (€676) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)