Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,860TL (€613) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)