Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.667 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL (4,274 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)