Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08742 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,652TL (₨30,333) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)