Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,319TL (₨42,256) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)