Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06948 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,667TL (₨38,387) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)