Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,424TL (₨64,012) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)