Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,895TL (COL$3,002,842) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)