Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03256 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,666TL (81,890 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)