Cost of living in Medea, Algeria vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04609 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,399TL (52,060 Dinar) in Medea.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)