Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00272 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,473TL (908,536 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)