Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00168 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,833TL (1,686,785 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)