Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,326TL (1,101,983 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)