Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,324TL (1,470,536 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)