Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00259 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,451TL (947,425 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)