Cost of living comparison between Mayagueez, Puerto Rico and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.058 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,791TL ($1,240) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)