Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38732 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,777TL (Bs 12,333) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)