Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05794 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,084TL (35,972 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)