Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05152 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,731TL (53,014 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (34 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)