Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,203TL (﷼ 21,095,382) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)