Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35190 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,268TL (9,285 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)