Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27852 TRY / LSL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,331TL (15,551 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)