Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12426 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,420TL (19,478 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)