Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12321 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,354TL (27,220 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)