Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14840 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,513TL (16,936 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)