Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.667 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,691TL (4,036 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)