Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14601 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,949TL (13,348₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)