Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,947TL (R$ 3,414) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)