Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,147TL (R$ 2,070) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)