Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,091TL (€1,061) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (38 minutes ago)