Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,008TL (€646) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)