Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,167TL (€761) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)