Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,813TL (€695) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (43 minutes ago)