Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,852TL (€1,235) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)