Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,378TL (€1,086) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)