Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35650 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,750TL (Bs 16,129) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)