Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37751 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,495TL (Bs 14,555) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (32 minutes ago)