Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01743 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,388TL (251,699 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)