Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36221 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,082TL (Bs 16,791) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)