Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35445 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,680TL (Bs 10,381) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)