Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.756 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 86% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,030TL (1,605 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)