Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,871TL (€569) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)