Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,120TL (€647) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)